Monday, August 12, 2013

A new look!

I use SmugMug to host all of my photos.  If you're looking for a great and highly customizable service to host all your photos and videos, pricing is extremely reasonable for unlimited storage space.  I highly recommend it.  In fact I actually have two subscriptions -- one for my artistic photography which I share with you in my blog, and another for all of my family photos that I keep separate and password protected.

SmugMug just released a significant upgrade to their interface and I spent the better part of the last 5 days converting my site to use the new template system.  It now looks great on my iPhone and iPad too. Have a look.

As you would expect, I also took the opportunity to upgrade my blog template to compliment my new photo site.  That's why things look a little different around here.  The biggest change?  BIG IMAGES!!! If you have a big monitor, expand your browser to full-screen to get the full effect.

Here are a bunch of random shots:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments :

Post a Comment